Marrakech Day trip to Casablanca departs at 8:00. During our 1 day trip to Casablanca, we will visit the famous mosque Hassan II, which considered the third largest mosque in the world; after that we will give a look for the boulevard de la corniche that contains good restaurants and pools. We will also enjoy a walk over the narrow streets of the medina, Instead of the United Nations and the Habous. Finally we will discover the Museum Judaism: a historical and Ethnographic opening of Moroccan Jewish community. We will drive back to Marrakech around 5:00 pm. Our driver will drop you off at you hotel/Riad. This will end Our Morocco Day trip from Marrakech to Casablanca.
Visit to the majestic Hassan II Mosque which is the second world’s largest mosque. It rises above the ocean on an outcrop northwest of the Medina, a vast building that holds 25,000 worshipers and a further 80,000 in the squares around. To see the interior you must take a guided tour.
- Visit the Corniche.
- Place Tour of the United Nations.
- Visit to the Medina on foot.
- Visit to the bar at the Hyatt regency & Rick’s Café which a famous scenery of the film starring Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman for a final coffee break.
- Visit to the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart.
- Morocco Mall is one of the biggest malls in Africa. There is Anfa Place
- Shopping Centre and the Twin Center.
- Visit to the Museum of Moroccan Judaism.